Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beware of Chip Hup Holdings

0 comments

Incident:


Chip Hup Holdings is now become "Limpahan Prima Sdn Bhd"

Level 20 unit 09,
Wisma MPL,Jalan Raja Chulan
Kuala Lumpur - 55200
Malaysia

As you all know, 'data entry' job offer nowadays are too good to be true, mostly are scams.

Last December I came across this data entry job in Jobstrxxt from a company 'Chip Hup Holdings'. I then apply for the job and was later called up for an interview.

I was a little startled arriving at the company because it's like a new office environment with only a receptionist desk and some rooms with empty desks, hardly look like an established company, never mind that since it might be a new company. So i proceeded to attend the interview, and the interviewer doesn't look very professional (we only spend less than 5 minutes and the way he conduct the interview is not like my previous job). Then I was told to wait for reply.

One month later, someone from the company called me up for training (I was surprised because I've already forgotten about the job since it's already 1 month passed. So I feel some fishy stuff going on. I'm still doubting is there any sort of trick this company is playing.

I went to the so call "training", which is supposed to be a 3 day trainings. To my surprise there's quite a lot of other candidates there. We are divided into groups for the 'training' session, and for the whole 6 hours we are taught about "Forex", instead of receiving training about the respective job.

According to the forum and my personal judgment, it's not worth attending the interview.
Unless you want to learn some basic knowledge about Forex, it's a waste of time. "The applicants that went through the interview with me all applied for data entry but ended up we were taught how to play Forex".

Sources from http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/912765/+0#entry25831715
Save as Draft

Comments

0 comments to "Beware of Chip Hup Holdings"

Post a Comment